Welcome! I'm Cookie's Mom. You can learn all about Cookie and why I blog here: About Cookie's Chronicles. If you're new here, you may want to SUBSCRIBE TO MY RSS FEED. Thanks for stopping by! Pull up a beach chair and be my guest, won't you?

Friday, May 04, 2012

Hasta Luego!

After much consideration (and procrastination), I am finally outta here! Not forever, but for a while. I may - because I lack self-control - be checking in, but if anyone asks, I'm not here!

The plan is to return in the fall. That should give me a few months to deal with the news of our son's illness and rearrange our lives accordingly. Plus, the best months of the year are upon us - time to play!

In the meantime, there's still lots of great content here to explore:

In need of a giggle or a guffaw?
Well, I Never!
You're Not a Duck!
His and Hers
How to Achieve a State of Deep Relaxation... in 2.5 Minutes or Less
The Inevitability of Change and the Futility of Resistence

Or something to make you go 'Hmmm' or 'Awwwww'?
Remembering 'G'
My Heart Belongs to You Little One
I Choose Community not Competition
Ten Things Quotable
Not My Mother's Daughter

Looking for a little parenting advice?
Ten Tips for New Moms
Quiet Time: A Welcome Daily Ritual
Is Competition Good for our Children?
Are Parents More or Less Involved in Their Kids' Lives These Days? Is This Good or Bad?
Do You Take Time for Yourself Each Day?

Or perhaps some help in the kitchen would be nice!
Eat a Rainbow!
Lunch Should be a Four Letter Word
Drink Your Greens
Peanut Butter & Pretzel Truffles
Honey, Is There Anymore Cake?
Cheddar Cheese Potage
(Stay tuned upon my return for some delicious and healthy allergy-free recipes!)

You can also check out some of the fabulous guests I have hosted at Cookie's Chronicles.

And if you're a book lover like me, visit Cookie's Book Club for book reviews, author interviews and great giveaways!

Finally, if you're looking for other great blogs to follow, check out some of my favourites!

To my faithful readers and friends, thank-you for your continued support and feedback. I look forward to reconnecting in the fall. Have a wonderful summer and stay well!

xo

Sue


10 comments:

  1. Sue, Please take good care of yourself and Jack! We will miss you, and look forward to your return! (((hugs)))

    ?wazi

    ReplyDelete
  2. take care Sue! hasta luego!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care and enjoy the spring/summer. The crocuses and buffalo bean are blooming so spring is well under way. Hopefully the summer weather will return soon (as I look at the snowstorm outside - so much for a cookout/campout tonight). Now it's time for me to get off the computer as we are still observing Screen-Free week (communication and work are allowed).

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will miss you--but will be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will absolutely miss you. Can't wait to here how these next few months go when you return. You better return!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a wonderful summer, and I really hope your son is feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you will be very busy with your family! Thinking of you my friend xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will be missed.

    What an awesome recap. Now I can go back and check out your highlights. :)

    Enjoy your hiatus and good luck with your son, I hope everything is okay.

    Much love to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful summer break and enjoy yourself! Hope all works out wonderfully!
    what a great "farewell" post though..I can check out stuff I missed!
    while I am missing you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanted to put you in touch with Rachel Martin ... she writes a blog called Finding Joy and her youngest has celiac. She is an amazing Mom, and also a wonderful and dear friend. I just know she will help you wherever she can
    Her Twitter is
    @finding_joy
    Her blog
    http://rachelmariemartin.blogspot.com/
    Please reach out to her!
    Love always
    Nicole xxx

    ReplyDelete