Welcome! I'm Cookie's Mom. You can learn all about Cookie and why I blog here: About Cookie's Chronicles. If you're new here, you may want to SUBSCRIBE TO MY RSS FEED. Thanks for stopping by! Pull up a beach chair and be my guest, won't you?

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Everyone else is doing it.
Why shouldn't I?

I'm talking monthly challenges. Have you done this? It involves picking one thing to focus on each day for a whole month. It's a commitment, but it's a short-term commitment. Anyone can do anything for 30 days, right?

Some people choose exercise or diet. I'm saving those for the new year...

For the month of December, I am going to write every day.

That's SO last month, you say. Well, yes, November was NaNoWriMo, and everyone else just got finished trying to write a novel in a month. I'm not doing that. Someday, maybe even next year. For now, I just want to make daily writing a part of my practice.

This month, I am going to simply commit to writing something every day that isn't about blogging.


I'll share some prompts on my Facebook Page and on Twitter, so follow along if you're like me and you're looking for inspiration.

Wish me luck!

What will you commit to this month?

Sue

2 comments: