It's Monday, and you know what that means!
This week, Stasha of #MondayListicles fame, has asked us for our Christmas wish list. This could be really fun!
First, to anyone reading this who might be in a position to buy me something for Christmas, please understand that I already love what you got me... or didn't get me... and I don't need even a single one of these things (except maybe the last two... or three). Everything I need, I already have. Love, Me.
And now to dream....
1) The perfect vacay, as recently described in The Perfect Vacay.
2) Time. Just time. Ideally, it will slow to an absolute crawl for at least a week or two.
3) Well, since I'm dreaming, I'd like lessons - lots of them: photography lessons, Spanish lessons, dance lessons, martial arts lessons, singing lessons and more guitar lessons.
4) Weekly massages. Drool.
5) Some kind of magical electronic planner that will organize my chaotic life. It wouldn't hurt if it also automagically answered the occasional email or tweet for me.
6) Books. I need more of these like a hole in the head, yet... I crave them. If I could just get a little more #2, oh, the reading I could do. (Hmm. That was very 'Dr. Seuss' of me.)
7) Music. I can never get enough of it either. Nothing helps time to slow like listening to a piece of really great music. (One of these weeks, I'm going to share my top ten Christmas songs!)
8) Snow. Yes, I'm the same girl who complains about being cold, but Christmas without snow is like PB without the J. All kinds of wrong.
9) Time with friends and family. For me, this is what Christmas is all about. Don't get me wrong, I love the excitement of opening gifts and having people open gifts from me, but the warmth provided by a house full of trusted companions, all in great spirits, can not be beat!
10) Finally, my greatest wish this season is that people take a moment to reflect on what's important, to commit acts of kindness, and to carry this goodwill long into the new year!
Oh, and I want more of these guys, who make me snort my tea they are so funny!
Having trouble viewing the video? Direct link: http://youtu.be/0AvzaGkekDE
--> More from the Bored Shorts crew.