Welcome! I'm Cookie's Mom. You can learn all about Cookie and why I blog here: About Cookie's Chronicles. If you're new here, you may want to SUBSCRIBE TO MY RSS FEED. Thanks for stopping by! Pull up a beach chair and be my guest, won't you?

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cookie's Mom Proudly Presents:
Seven Talented Guest Bloggers

http://uclaextensionmusic.wordpress.com/
Spring has sprung, the birds are singing, there are places to go and people to see. I'm taking a little spring vacation and a break from writing. I know, I know. I'll miss you too. But, don't despair! There's lots of fun happening over at Cookie's Book Club.



I'm handing the keys over to a gang of rebels otherwise known as authors. Visit Cookie's Book Club daily to hear what they have to say. While you're there, if you don't mind, have a look around the place for me and make sure they're all behaving themselves! Who knows what shenanigans this bunch will get up to in my absence! I'll see you back here in about a week.

Note added April 6, 2011: I would like to thank the authors who participated in this week's guest blog extravaganza! If you haven't had a chance to read their posts yet, do take a look. You're sure to be entertained and enlightened by what they have to say! I have added direct links to their individual posts below (just click on their names).

Christopher Bunn, author of The Hawk And His Boy and The Shadow at the Gate.

Karen Cantwell, author of Take the Monkeys and Run and The Chronicles of Marr-nia.

Gabriela Popa, author of Kafka's House and When The Moon Had Feet.

Andre Jute, author of The Larsson Scandal and Iiditarod.

Donna Fasano, author of The Merry-Go-Round and Taking Love in Stride.

Alexis Leno, author of Shifting Fate and Red Sand and Other Stories.

  ************************ 

NOTE added April 6, 2011: Noah K. Mullette-Gillman will not be appearing on Cookie's Book Club this week. He's hard at work on the sequel to Luminous and Ominous, and it's far too noisy over there to get any work done.

************************

Photo retrieved March 27, 2011 from http://jerriehurdnovels.wordpress.com/


Aw, c'mon guys! Somebody could at least take out the garbage.

Sigh... Writers!

No comments: