Welcome! I'm Cookie's Mom. You can learn all about Cookie and why I blog here: About Cookie's Chronicles. If you're new here, you may want to SUBSCRIBE TO MY RSS FEED. Thanks for stopping by! Pull up a beach chair and be my guest, won't you?

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cookie's Book Club: Luminous and Ominous by Noah K. Mullette-Gillman


Since receiving my Amazon Kindle this past Christmas, I have discovered a whole new world: that of the e-book and the self-published author. In the past, the large publishing companies and the bookstores decided what authors and books we could select from. These days, the choice is entirely ours. From time to time - probably about every other Saturday - I'd like to introduce you to some great reads, and some authors you may not be familiar with.

Today, I'd like to tell you about an edge-of-the seat post-apocalyptic book called Luminous and Ominous, by Noah K. Mullette-Gillman.

Please click here for my review and an interview with the author.


No comments:

Post a Comment