Welcome! I'm Cookie's Mom. You can learn all about Cookie and why I blog here: About Cookie's Chronicles. If you're new here, you may want to SUBSCRIBE TO MY RSS FEED. Thanks for stopping by! Pull up a beach chair and be my guest, won't you?

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Northlight: Book Review and Interview with Deborah Ross

Recently I read the book Northlight by Deborah Ross. It's categorized as science fiction and fantasy, but it's light on the science fiction side. The world created by the author is fantastical, but also very similar to that on Earth. It's more realistic than it's categorization implies. As the author puts it, it's really "a tale of healing and adventure and some very cool horses" (Northlight Introduction).


Please click here to enjoy my review of Northlight and interview with Deborah Ross.

No comments:

Post a Comment