Welcome! I'm Cookie's Mom. You can learn all about Cookie and why I blog here: About Cookie's Chronicles. If you're new here, you may want to SUBSCRIBE TO MY RSS FEED. Thanks for stopping by! Pull up a beach chair and be my guest, won't you?

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Choir

Nothing beats the sound of a good choir. Today I'd like to share with you a video recently sent to me by a friend. (Thanks J. You were right in thinking that I would love this!) Eric Whitacre, a renowned composer, has created a virtual choir, 2000 voices strong, that you just have to see and hear to believe. It's nothing short of spectacular, and got me a little teared up.

Virtual Choir:
This video is about 15 minutes in length. I hope you enjoy it!


Now that's a great way to start a Sunday, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment