Welcome! I'm Cookie's Mom. You can learn all about Cookie and why I blog here: About Cookie's Chronicles. If you're new here, you may want to SUBSCRIBE TO MY RSS FEED. Thanks for stopping by! Pull up a beach chair and be my guest, won't you?

Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger is Back Up

Well, maybe no one even noticed... after all my blog is still just a baby. But if you were wondering what happened to my latest post, here is your answer. Blogger had some technical difficulties and was shut down for about a day, and many posts were temporarily removed. Hopefully, my post will be back soon.

Still under the weather here, so I have nothing to report today anyway. Just hangin' with the Jackster lamenting the multitudes of things I am not accomplishing. Oh well. Life is about moments not milestones. There's nothing on my to-do list that hasn't waited so long it can't wait a little longer! At least I'm with an adorable and charming little boy who makes me laugh.

I hope you and yours are well!

TGIF! Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment