November 2011 Edition
There is so much great content out there, and since there's also a LOT of content out there it's sometimes easy to miss the really stellar posts. Every day we bloggers give pieces of ourselves to the blogosphere. This feature is my way of showing my appreciation for your efforts and to thank-you all for supporting mine.
Won't you join me?
There are three ways to participate in the Best of the Blogosphere link up!
- Link up your best post from the month of November
- Recognize a fellow blogger by linking up someone else's awesome post
- Write a list of the November posts you enjoyed most, like I did, and link it up. (Remember to also include in your list the post you're most proud of writing this month!)
GRAB THE CODE!
This is also a very special week for #MondayListicles with NorthWest Mommy. She is honouring Kim of Zook Book Nook. Kim has a new feature to explore the senses - this week, Stasha is guest posting and writing on the sense of sight. Kim is expecting a baby, and so we are to link up our photos as inspiration to her.
I know all of you will understand, and the very occupied Kim will understand, when I tell you that I am short on time this week. So, I am going to combine two posts in this one (three actually, since I'm also linking up with LoveLinks #33). The photos you see here are the lovely faces and buttons that belong to the talented bloggers I am recognizing this month as being the Best of the Blogosphere.
If you haven't already, pay these bloggers a visit and congratulate them!
1. This story just about broke my heart, but then filled it up again with hope and love. Ado of The Momalog brought us this guest post from her friend, and supermom, Megan: My Friend Megan
2. Chase McFadden wrote this hilarious post for Aiming Low that dads may relate to and moms will howl at: Aiming Low: Literally
3. Another funny daddy blogger, Ryan of iPadiDad always has me laughing and this month was no exception: I DO NOT have the X Factor
4. I had to laugh at this post from Jessica of Four Plus an Angel, and especially this line "I swear I watch my children....But there are a lot of them....and sometimes I have to brush my teeth or pee or blink." Mess? What Mess?
5. This was such a sweet post from Leighann of Multitasking Mumma. I could really picture the mom she describes - like every mom - with mixed feelings of joy and sadness, gratitude and regret: Proudly Becoming a Mom
6. Ado of The Momalog made my list twice this month. She's just that good. I loved her take on this #MondayListicles topic: High School years
7. I'm featuring this post by the fabulous G of Kiddothings because this post so represents where I am right now with my darling 4-year-old, and really should appear on my blog - though not written by me - and... now it does: How To Be A 4-Year-Old PITA
8. I had to laugh at this #MondayListicles post from MaNNaHaTTaMaMMa: Are You on Vacation? Or a Family Trip?
9. This one from Nicole of By Word of Mouth Musings we can all relate to: Baby Names. And WHAT were you thinking? Do also read the comments on this one!
My 3 Little Birds, partly because of the beautiful fall photos Mary included. Her message helped me to remember that no dream is silly and that it's never too late: Why Silence is Holding You Back
Finally, my best post from the month - at least, it's my favourite - is this one: His and Hers
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I'm also linked up with Bruna and Jen for their fabulous Friday linkups. Check them out!